Followers

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Santa's Helper

Hello My Crafty Friends!!!
Hope all is Great in your
 neck of the woods.
We are getting rained in here
in Tucson, AZ!!!
What strange weather we 
have been having here lately. 
Well today we have a new challenge
over at 
It is an 
Anything Goes challenge!!!
For my card today I used
Love the cute lil doggie
up in the tree. 


My layout is by Sketch Saturday #327.


I used some fun dies and punches on this. 
My DP is from a stash of
Christmas paper pieces that 
Amy Young of a 
sent me a while ago.
Speaking of Amy.....
Has ANYONE seen or heard from her?!?!?
I hope all is Great but I haven't
been able to get contact with her.

Well I hope you all join in on our Fun challenge!!!!
Stop by the blog and check out all the 
Fabulous creations by our DT.
Hugs, Heidi

ingredients:
Santa's Helper by A Random Fan, MS border branch punch, Spellbinders star die, gold glitter CS, DP from stash, SU real red, Neenah Solar White CS, dark green CS, Tim Holtz distress pad, Copics.

2 comments:

  1. This is darling! I adore the image, made me smile!! hope your weather sorts itself out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an adorable image! Thank you so much for joining in the Sketch Saturday Challenge this time.

    Hugs, Vannessa
    Sketch Saturday DT

    ReplyDelete