Followers

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Gemma's Secret Crush

Good Morning Crafty Friends!!!
I hope everyone had a very
Merry Christmas
that celebrates it!!
Today's card is my last card as a 
DT for A Random Fan.
It was a fun term and I met some
really Fabulous crafty ladies.
to make this fun Valentine card.




I made a shaker card! 
I have seen a lot a really cute
shaker cards and I wanted to try 
my hand at it. I got a few new things
for Christmas and just had to play.
My hubby got me the MFT Blueprints #15
and most of the mini Tim Holtz distress ink pads.
I used my Stampin Up heart stencil and I embossed it
and then used my distress inks over it. Made 
for a fun background.

I am entering my card into 3 challenges:
Simon Says Stamp  Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly  Anything Goes
Loves Rubberstamps  #132 something Old & Something New
(For new is MFT Blueprints#15, distress inks, SU heart stencil & my image. 
For old is my Spellbinders heart dies & Heart embossing folder) 

Thank you very much for stopping by!
I want to wish everyone a very
Happy & Safe New Year!!!!
hugs, Heidi

ingredients:
Gemma's Secret Crush by A Random Fan, SU real red & pink pirouette CS, Tim Holtz distress watercolor cardstock, Hammermill white CS, pop dots, Copics, wink of stella glitter pen, mounting foam, pink sequins, Spellbinder heart dies, heart embossing folder, SU heart stencil, glitter embossing powder, distress inks, & MFT Blueprints #15.



4 comments:

  1. What an awesome shaker card! Love this.
    Thanks for joining in at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for a shaker card!! So super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute Heidi! Love your cute shaker card and that background so so cool too! Thanks so much for joining our challenge this week over at Loves Rubberstamps! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGosh this is so super cute.!!! Thanks for playing with us at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete