Followers

Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Happy Mother's Day

Hello my Crafty Friends!!!!
It's been awhile since I have posted. 
Sorry! Life just seems to get in the way!!!
Can't believe it is May already! I have been
looking forward to May since January as 
Memorial Day gives me a 3 day weekend
off from work!! I have received several
new crafty items lately and hope to get
to use them soon.  But for this card I broke 
out with an old favorite Stampin' Up set
called Vintage Vogue.  I think anything
you make with this set comes out pretty
and easy too! I even used my SU 
embossing folder called Framed Tulips.





I am entering my card into 6 challenges:

Loves Rubberstamps ~ Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly ~ Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp ~ Let's Get Sentimental
Fab N Funky ~ #258 May Flowers
Craft Your Passion ~ #260 Anything Goes
Tues. Throwdown ~ #243 Flowers For Her

Thanks very much for stopping by! I want to wish
all you wonderful Mothers a Very Happy Mother's Day!!!
Hugs, Heidi

ingredients:
SU Vintage Vogue & Wonderful Mother, SU Whisper White, Bermuda Bay, & Wild Wasabi CS, SU Bermuda Bay ink, Memento cottage ivy & rich cocoa ink, SU Framed Tulips embossing folder, adhesive pearls, &  a pop dot.

6 comments:

  1. Lovely to see you Heidi and this is a stunning card!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so right Heidi, this is beautiful. Love the layout and the details.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us this week at Loves Rubberstamps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card - very elegant.

    Thanks for joining us at the Fab'n'Funky.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is so pretty. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This set, I cannot wait to get my hands on it. Your creation with it is downright adorable, love your coloring! I'm a new follower of your blog too :)

    Thanks for playing along with us this week at Sentimental Sundays!

    AJ - DT, Sentimental Sundays

    ReplyDelete