Followers

Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Eek A Boo

Hello my Crafty Friends!!!
Is everyone ready for 
Halloween that celebrates it??
We LOVE Halloween. Our house 
is all decorated inside and my 
daughter has her costume  so 
we are good to GO!!!!

So I played around again with my 
Eek A Boo stamp set by 
Sugar Pea Designs. I just 
LOVE this cute ghost and 
he looks Spooktacular on vellum!!!


I am LOVING all the bats on this 
card too!! I recently got this cool
Batground stencil by Tim Holtz 
and I used my distress inks to 
color it up.  The ghost is popped 
up on foam mount. I placed them
under the Boo banner and his ribbon
around his neck. 

I am entering this into several challenges:

Crafter's Cafe ~ #135 Black, Orange, Purple & Ghosts
Cute Card Thursday ~ #396 Anything Goes
Sugar Pea Designs, ~ SPD21 Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion ~ #285 Always Anything Goes
Crafting From the Heart ~ #83 Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly ~ Take Your Pick Color Theme Halloween Hues
Tuesday Throwdown ~ Too Cute to Spook

Thank you very much for stopping by!!
hugs, Heidi

ingredients:
Eek A Boo by Sugar Pea Designs, Batground stencil by Tim Holtz, Distress Inks Spiced Marmalade, Dusty Concord, Black Soot and Old Paper, Ranger watermark resist ink, white embossing powder, MFT Dienamics fishtail stax die, La La Land spider web die, foam mount, Heidi Grace DP, SU basic black CS, &  Copics.

12 comments:

  1. I love this little ghostie too and what a good idea to use vellum. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is the cutest Heidi! I love that ghost made out of vellum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are just so creative with this stamp set, with that ghost! I love the vellum for it!! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh your house must look amazing!!
    What a cute cute card!! You should enter it into the Kitty Bee Designs Aloha Friday Challenge. The theme is Halloween and the Paper Shelter is the sponsor. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card. Your little ghost is just perfect!! Thanks for playing along in the Tuesday Throwdown challenge!
    Hugs,
    Pam
    TT DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card... love it!!!
    Thanks for sharing with us at Craft your Passion Challenge this week!
    Anna Dt

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your ghost looks great on vellum. hope you have fun on Halloween. Thanyou for sharing your card with us at Crafting From The Heart. Hugs ValeryAnne D.T.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh! Cute. Make me want to stock up on vellum. Thanks for playing with us at The Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog! - DT Heather

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous Halloween card Heidi! Super cute and the design is wonderful
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous Halloween card Heidi! Super cute and the design is wonderful
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Using vellum for the ghost was a great idea. Love the designer papers you used. Thanks for sharing this with us at Tuesday Throwdown Challenge. Good luck. Debi TT DT

    ReplyDelete