Followers

Thursday, October 8, 2015

Happy Birthday...

Hello my Crafty Friends!!!!

I am on a roll here with blog posts
lately!! Be nice if I could keep this up!
So today's card I made for a sister in law's 
birthday that's this month.  I thought these
2 ghosts by 2 Cute Ink would be just 
perfect for an October birthday card. 
The ghosts are 2 different digital images
that I merged together for one scene.
The images are Balloon Ghost and 
Cupcake Ghost. I just love the 
little spider that is on her bow!


The cardstock I used for the base is
Stampin Up's blackberry bliss and I 
layered the main panel with basic black.
I used Wink of Stella glitter pen on 
the balloon, pink frosting, flame, and her bow.



I tried taking pictures at angles
to show you the glitter on it all.
It's really cute and I hope 
she loves it as much as I do!!

I am entering my card into a few challenges:


Papertake Weekly ~ Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion ~ #282 Always Anything Goes
Crafting From the Heart ~ #80 Anything Goes


Thanks very much for stopping by!!!
hugs, Heidi

ingredients:
2 Cute Ink ghost balloon and ghost cupcake digital stamps, SU blackberry bliss & basic black, Hammermill white CS, Copics, Wink of Stella glitter pen, Studio G sentiment stamp, Versamark ink, & white embossing powder.



2 comments:

  1. What a fabulous CAS card, Heidi. It's great for so many occasions. Thanks for joining our sketch challenge this week. xx Cathy/Sketch Saturday DT

    ReplyDelete