Followers

Friday, October 9, 2015

Twila's Leafy Friends

Hi Crafty Friends!!!!

I have finally inked up one of my most
Fave Roberto's Rascal stamps by CC Designs
called Twila's Leafy Friends!!!  Isn't she the cutest?!?!


I have made my 1st Thanksgiving card of the year!! 
And I used the Concertina Fold again.
I didn't take any side view pictures unfortunately.
I die cut out some Spellbinder leaves
and I drew faces on them like Twila did.
I am entering my card into a few challenges:

Little Miss Muffet ~ #122 Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly ~ Anything Goes
Marker Pop ~ #79 Anything Goes

Thanks very much for stopping by!!
Have a Wonderful Weekend!!!
hugs, Heidi

ingredients:
CC Designs Roberto's Rascals Twila's Leafy Friends, DCWV Fall stack DP, SU pumpkin pie, soft suede, crushed curry, & really rust CS, Memento tuxedo black ink, Copics, Spellbinders leaf dies, MS branch border punch, Amy R Autumn sentiments, cornder rounder punch, black gel pen, & SU brillant blue ink for sponging. 




3 comments:

  1. Heidi, this is so beyond adorable! I love how happy she is just paintin faces, the colors are nice and warm and that fold? I've never seen a fold like that, just amazing!! Thank you for sharing with us at LMMS!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun fold.. This is darling.. I love your coloring. Thanks for joining us at Markerpop!

    ReplyDelete