Followers

Thursday, November 19, 2015

Thankful Friend

Hello Crafty Friends!!!!!

Today I have a Thanksgiving card to 
share using this adorable Pure Innocence
stamp called Thankful Friend which was
given to my daughter and I by a 
Very Thankful Friend!!!!! 
I bought the die to match the cute stamp 
set which cuts out these cute little leaves too!!!



I used the MFT Die-Namics Blueprints #15 to cut
out my watercolor background. I took a close up 
picture so you could see the use of the Wink of
Stella glitter pen I used on her beanie and gloves.
I have been trying to get my Thanksgiving cards done
as there are only so many days left till the 
Big day!!!

I am entering my card into 3 challenges:

Little Miss Muffet ~ #125 Thanks or Support
Aud Sentiments ~ #145 Anything Goes
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends ~ #22 Anything Goes

Thanks very much for stopping by!!!
hugs, Heidi

ingredients:
MFT Pure Innocence Thankful Friend stamp and dies, MFT Die-Namics Blueprints #15, Tim Holtz water color paper, SU really rust, wild wasabi, and creamy caramel CS, MFT flat bottom cloud die, foam mount tape, Versafine Black Onyx ink, Wink of Stella clear glitter pen, Tim Holtz distress inks Tumbled Glass, Stormy Sky, Rusty Hinge, and Spiced Marmalade,  & Copics

4 comments:

  1. Love your card - she's so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card! I like the angled layout. Thanks for joining the LMMS challenge!

    ReplyDelete