Followers

Friday, February 12, 2016

Another Valentine card.....

Hello Hello my Crafty Friends!!!!
So happy it's FRIDAY!!!!
My fave day of the week!!!

So I have been frantically working on 
Valentine cards. I have been staying up
late to get several cards done. I work
40 hours a week and that cuts into
my crafty time and mommy time!!!
Looking thru my stash of Pure Innocence
stamps I realize I only have 1 that is a 
Valentine one and that is 
Guess Who Loves You?
I also wanted to make a fun water
color background too in some 
Valentine colors. And this is what
I came up with....


I practically have used up most my 
supplies I bought at Hobby Lobby the 
other day making my cards.  I had fun 
paper piecing her top and I put glossy
accents on the lens of her glasses.

I am entering my card into a few challenges:

Cute Card Thursday ~ Sweet Valentines
Simply Papercrafts ~ #23 Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion ~ #298 Always Anything Goes

Thanks very much for stopping by!!
I wish everyone a really Awesome weekend!!
hugs, Heidi

ingredients:
MFT Pure Innocence Guess Who Loves You,  Lawn Fawn lg stitched rectangle frames,  Versamark ink, Memento tuxedo black ink, Recollections white embossing powder, festive berries, picked raspberry,  and spun sugar distress inks, Copics, DP by the Paper Studio, red glitter fun foam, SU Love you much and heart art stamp sets, SU whisper white thick & blushing bride CS & glossy accents. 



4 comments:

  1. A really sweet card. Thank you for sharing this with us over at Simply Papercraft. Sue DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very sweet card. Thank you for sharing with us at Winter Wonderland Challenge. Marlene DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful - love the background you created.

    Thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awe is a cute card!! Looks even better in person thank you!!!!

    ReplyDelete