Followers

Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Easter Peeps......

Hello my Crafty Friends!!!

Back with a few more Easter cards done!!
I received the March card kit over at Simon
Says Stamp and boy it is filled with cuteness!!
Their DT over at Simon Says Stamp are filled with
inspiration too on how to create with this Fun kit!!
I really love the stamp and die set that came in the
kit, My Kind of Peeps.  I also used my MFT sentiment
stamp from the set One of My Favorite Peeps on this
card.  



I am entering my card into 6 challenges:

Cute Card Thursday ~ #417 Easter
Simon Says Stamp ~ Cute and Cuddly
Word Art Wednesday ~ Weeks #222 - 223 Anything Goes
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends ~ #30 Anything Goes
Crafting From the Heart ~ #104 Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion ~ #304 Always Anything Goes

Thanks very much for stopping by!!
I wish you all a Great day and a very Happy Easter!!!
hugs, Heidi

ingredients:  
Simon Says Stamp My Kind of Peeps stamps and dies, MFT One of my Favorite Peeps sentiment, SU daffodil delight, pink pirouette, & whisper white CS, glitter pink and yellow CS, DP by the Paper Studios, Versafine black onyx ink, foam sheets, seed beads, overhead protector sheets, & Lawn Fawn stitched rectangle die.  

3 comments:

  1. love how you used the dies in place of the stamps!!! soooo clever :) thank you for playing a long with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely adorable, Heidi. I LOVE the Peeps. I love it so much, and can't thank you enough for sharing it in our challenge. I would love to have you stop by my blog to say hello if you get a moment. Have a blessed week, and please join us again soon.
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely FUN SHAKER CARDS. Thank you so much for entering your creative and beautiful art in our AG FF challenge.
    Blessings, Carole
    Word Art Wednesday DT Member

    ReplyDelete